Request Training & Technical Assistance (TTA)
What does OJJDP NTTAC do?
- Brokers OJJDP's training and technical assistance resources to the juvenile justice and delinquency prevention fields
- Serves as a centralized resource for training and technical assistance providers, events, and resource materials
- Helps build the capacity of OJJDP's training and technical assistance providers
- Conducts ongoing assessments of the needs for training and technical assistance in the field
What is the TTA process?
- Requester completes the request form
- OJJDP NTTAC refers request to appropriate OJJDP TTA provider
- OJJDP TTA provider obtains OJJDP approval, identifies expert consultant(s), coordinates logistics with requester, consultant(s), and OJJDP
- Consultant(s) deliver TTA
TTA requests must be submitted at least 30 days* before your requested delivery date, so that OJJDP can obtain necessary approvals from the Office for Justice Programs.
*Please note that events requiring conference cost reporting may require up to 90 days to be approved.
||OJJDP’s Training and Technical Assistance (TTA) services are unique because of the quality of TTA providers, their wide range of experience, and their willingness to work together to get much needed resources to the field. Over 40 organizations manage nearly 60 OJJDP TTA projects across the nation, and the services they provide are highlighted in the OJJDP Training and Technical Assistance Provider Directory.
If you have previously requested Training or Technical Assistance (TTA), please log in
TTA Request Form
Paper TTA Request Form (Word 113 KB | PDF 64 KB)
- After completion, either email to:
- email@example.com or mail to:
OJJDP National Training and Technical Assitance Center (OJJDP NTTAC)
9300 Lee Highway
Fairfax, VA 22031-1207
or fax to:
Contact OJJDP NTTAC to help you clarify your TTA needs and submit your TTA request.
Phone: (800) 830-4031
Fax: (703) 225-2338