For information on the definitions and methodology used in these calculations, please visit our Methodology page.
|Total State Juvenile Population (2012)
||Estimated American Indian Juvenile Population
||FY 2014 State Allocation
||Tribal Pass-Through Amount
Only Federally-recognized tribes with law enforcement functions are eligible for funding. If the eligibility of tribes in your state has changed, please contact us.
List of Eligible Federally-Recognized Tribes with Law Enforcement Functions
- Burns Paiute Tribe
- Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians
- Confederated Tribes of the Coos, Lower Umpqua and Siuslaw Indians
- Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde Community
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation
- Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Reservation
- Coquille Indian Tribe
- Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians
- Klamath Tribes